Job opening: Athletic Therapist / Equipment Manager
The Okotoks Oilers hockey club, member of the Alberta Junior Hockey League, seeks qualified applicants for the following position:
Athletic Therapist/Equipment Manager:
The Okotoks Oilers are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual looking to work with dedicated athletes in a fast paced environment.
– Attend all practices and games
– Plan and execute all injury prevention, rehabilitation, and assessment
– Maintain and order medical supplies
– Work directly with players and team physician/dentist
– Communicate with coaching staff on injuries and progress
– Dressing room organization and management
– Order and maintain all equipment
– Skate sharpening
– Daily laundry
Certified Athletic Therapist, Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma: Kinesiology or related program and previous hockey team experience on the bench and in the dressing room is an asset. This position requires non-standard hours. Contract length and salary are negotiable.
Interested applicants should forward their resumes to the undersigned via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 403-995-2237.